Friday, May 6, 2011

Wrapped asparagus

Green onions/asparagus
Trimmed to the same length

This recipe called for beef.
I had Berksire pork thin sliced for Shabu Shabu.
Wrap one asparagus spear and green onion with meat. 
Cook at medium heat in pan 

I had extra asparagus so in to the pan they went

Brown and turn

Shake pan to cook meat on all sides.
When almost done add teriyaki sauce and cover to steam until done.


Should look some thing like this. Let cool and cut into sushi like rolls for easy eating.




Perfectly cooked asparagus in a pork jacket! 

Yummy!

2 comments:

  1. Very good idea for a happy appy, especially if you're doing the low-carb thang. I like the photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Yeti. At the time I did not think I would get the pics taken. With a kid who did not nap that day who was being a little toot in the after noon. Lucky for me my lovely wife arrived in time for me to bring it all together. You should try the shrimp salad Yeti. I think that you would like that?

    ReplyDelete